Shop layout - Displaying links to sub-pages
If you have a shop with a few different pages, you can create a main page which displays your different products and shopping categories to your customers.
We recommend that you make this a basic webpage that uses ‘Change content’ , rather than creating it with the ‘Add/Edit a shop’ feature – this will make it easier to display linkable thumbnail images of your products that will take customers through to the relevant pages.
Create this page:
• Select your main shop page – if you need to, you can add a new webpage to your site with the ‘Add a new
webpage' button on the ‘Main options’ page.
• Go to ‘Change content’ in the Main Options page.
• Make sure you are in ‘Creative’ mode
• Click on the ‘Insert image’ icon and select the relevant thumbnail image from your Mr Site webspace – if you
need to add the image to the webspace and need instructions, click here
• When the image has been uploaded, select it and click on the ‘Insert hyperlink’ button
• A page will appear – select ‘Browse’ on the right-hand side
• Scroll down, select the page number you wish to link to and click ‘OK’
• Click ‘Ok’ again, followed by ‘Save and finish’ if you are happy with how the page looks.
• Remember to publish in Main Options